Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

Ugh. I hate these books. The whole Shopaholic series made me cringe. Although I laughed out loud at a few things in this one, on the whole, it was another unlikable, shallow main character that I just wasn't rooting for. I didn't care if she got her memory back or if she jumped off a cliff. And how is it that the PS I Love You author had the exact same idea for that Christina Applegate show Samantha Who?

Denied. 1 bookmark.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, May 05, 2008, Blogger Lynzee said...

I might be offended that you hate Sophie Kinsella's books so much. Becky Bloomwood is my friend, and you are my friend, and I was hoping that we could all be friends together! Was this book really not good? I mean...considering that I love shopaholic books and even her other book...do you think I would like it? I was waiting for paperback, but I don't think I'll be able to resist reading this this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home