Saturday, February 16, 2008

P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

MAN, it feels like it took me a long time to read this puppy. This was February's Book Club book and while I am no longer a member in person, I am still participating from afar! Don't forget about me, girls!!!

Two lines in: sobbing. Every chapter or two: sobbing. On the beach: sobbing. Reading in bed: sobbing. I think the topic of sudden death of young husband grabbed me. Jason almost made me stop reading it because it upset me so much! The book itself isn't all that fabulous -- a few of the storylines are absolutely RIDICULOUS and a few are so obvious that you've read them before, but I still sobbed. Several times I wanted to just wring her neck and scream: GET A THERAPIST! I think it could be a good movie if they cut a bunch of the unneccessary side stories.

3 book marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home