Saturday, February 16, 2008

Need suggestions

I thought that since we're living in Hawaii and we don't have any friends yet and we don't have a TV, that I'd be reading tons of books. But I am finding that I was a public transportation reader. Now that I drive to and from work, I don't spend those two hours (although my driving commute is shorter than my bus commute used to be) reading.

I'm also stumped on WHAT to read next. I was in Borders recently and nothing really jumped out at me. That almost NEVER happens. I think maybe I need to read a mystery or thriller book -- something fast-paced and exciting. Anyone have any suggestions? Mary Higgins Clark? I read a few of those in high school. Dean Koontz?

Help please. :o)

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, February 22, 2008, Blogger Lynzee said...

Patricia Cornwell is the author I used to like. Pretty easy reading, but I think it could be good. James Patterson is a sort of thriller type, too. I have also hear that Dennis Lehane is the master and anything that he writes is great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home