Friday, February 22, 2008

My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult


Yes, folks, I finally finished A BOOK. I agree with the masses that this book was a great read. I mean, I managed to squeeze in finishing the book during the semester, after all. Per Picoult's usual style, she weaves an intriguing, well-written story full of moral dilemmas about a family with a daughter who has cancer. It's basically about the repercussions that has on the whole family. I liked the style of the book, too, because each chapter was told from the point of view of a different character, which is always fun. The ending throws you for a loop - and this is also one of those books for which you need to get out the tissues. Why do we do this to ourselves?

3.5 bookmarks!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, February 22, 2008, Blogger L said...

Wahoooooooooo! Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home