Monday, November 28, 2005

I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb

I Know This Much is True - Wally Lamb

This one has been on my list of books to read for years so I was excited to finally get to it -- I LOVED "She's Come Undone" by Lamb.

This was very different but maybe just as good ... Big words, I know. :o)

I Know This Much is True is narrated by an identical twin whose twin is schiztophrenic. It goes into flashbacks to their childhood, explored their heritage etc. And although the narrator could be an arrogant jerk, I really found myself rooting for him. I almost felt like I knew him -- only if I knew him in real life, I probably would not have been able to get past the arrogant jerk thing.

I'd recommed this book ... but be warned. I am a little depressed. I got really into it and I can't really get OVER it. Hmmm.

APPROVED! 3.5 bookmarks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home