Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Girl with a Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier

Girl with a Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier

I tried to watch this movie one night (Scarlett Johansson) but it was soooooooooooooo booooooooooooooring ... However, the book is GREAT. All of the descriptions (which make for a boring backdrop of the movie -- you don't even notice the set and the surroundings in the movie really) are beautiful.

This was a quick read and not because it's simple writing, but because the story is so engrossing.

4.5 Bookmarks!
APPROVED!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Krissy said...

I actually enjoyed the movie. I agree - it definitely had its slow moments, but the acting was great and I got into it. I'm curious to hear how the book is, I wanted to read it, but I have a hard time with moving from the movie to a book. I'd rather do it the other way, or else I would just picture Scarlet Johansen and Colin Firth as the main characters the whole time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home